Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our Cutie Pie


This is the third outfit for the day!! But it turns out is was the cutest so it's okay that she peed on the other two outfits! She is styling with her shoes from her Aunt Karadie and a beautiful dress from Micah. (Thanks) This little girl is so very spoiled with all the people that give her gifts! I am so lucky to know so many generous people.
It is so amazing that everyday I wake up and she is a little bit bigger. Our new favorite thing lately is how alert and happy our little girl is. She is always laughing and giggling to get our attention, and it works every time! I will be across the room and she will start giggling, and I run over to play with her! She knows how to get her mom, Greg gets jealous because when he is holding her she will always try to find where I am in the room! I love it, and play it off so he doesn't get sad, but it is one of those things that makes your heart melt!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha that is how Gabriella is. She hears my voice or see's me and wants me. It is fun being a mom huh?!

    ReplyDelete