Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Precious Little Girl



I am so proud to be a mommy! Everyday between the poop, crying, and spit up I get a little smile from this beautiful little girl. Every night I pray and thank my heavenly father for this precious blessing that he has given Greg and I. She is happy and healthy and that is all that I ask for!!




She is wrapped around our fingers!








I am so excited for the first time she asks me for something and she turns and runs to her father and asks him, because I am positive that he will NEVER be able to say No to her!















After all look at her you cannot say No!






Daddy.....can I have a cookie?.... Greg: Yes



Daddy.... Can I have a bike? Greg:Yes




Daddy...Can I drive your 68 Dodge Charger? ...Greg....."Yes!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha so true Greg is such a sucker for that little girl! Daddy I wrecked your 68 dodge charger... are you mad?... Greg...no (sigh)
    karadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her yes but my car is taking it a little to far. Karadie I do not think that it will go quite like that. But I will let her be a passenger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha just you wait Greg...She will figure out a way to convince you to drive it. :) How could you two NOT say YES to that adorable smile! Ahh I just LOVE her! That smile is so contagious!

    ReplyDelete