Wednesday, April 6, 2011

7lb 40z all the way to 21 lbs 6 oz!

Our little sunshine is one years old! And we love her soooo much, there are so many things that have happened in the past year and we feel so lucky to have our beautiful baby to experience all of it! Even though she doesn't know where she is half of the time, she still has a big smile!!
Her personality is contageous, she is so big and grown up!
She was crawling at 7 months and walking a couple weeks before her big #1!
I am not really sure why she is sitting in this picture! So content, because if you know Halle you know that she cannot sit still! She is always running and running, her parents can hardly keep up! All I can say is, it is a good thing I ran in Cross Country, and had the on-the-go parents that I did!



I know that in this picture she looks mad, but once again Devan captured her and me for that matter! I love her thru the thick and the thin, and I will give her kisses even when she is mad and she doesnt want them!

Our little girl is....everything!

Thanks Dev!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously she is a doll! Did it seem to you like she was a lot smaller than Beck when we had them both together? I felt like Beck was huge compared to Halle and Lilah. He just had a doctors appt and he was just under 20 lb! strange huh?! It was SOO great to see you and meet Miss Halle the other day by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some works of divan and me some Hals bals!! Rarrrrhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang iPad always correcting me I ment devan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was about to slap you dee...then I saw your correction :) haha. I posted that one of hal all content by herself on the chair because it was very ironic! Halle never just sits there, just remember that day... she didn't want to be trapped down taking pics, just wanted to explore. Love you hal, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete