Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Happi Family!

I know that these pics are slightly fuzzy, but they are still precious to me! This little girl is becoming more than I can take. When I was pregnant I always dreamed that she would be beautiful, but she is more gorgeous than I could of imagined. I know that Greg is going to have an awful time when she gets older keeping those boys away! She is everything I ever wanted! Everyday Greg and I cannot believe how thankful we are for this precious little angel.

This is one of my favorite things, when I see Greg and Halle interacting! She loves her daddy sooo much! When he leaves for work, she beats on the door, sometimes screaming for him to come back! Every time I tell her Daddy's home, she gets a huge smile and runs to the perfect position in front of the door so when he walks in he can grab her and throw her in the air! He is the perfect dad, the other day I caught him in her room after he had gotten home late (like every night) and he was just laying on the floor next to her sleeping in her pack and play. Greg and Halle are adorable, everything I ever wanted.



1 comment:

  1. What's that on top of your hair Greg? Oh... I see. Your balding!!! Lol- Paul

    ReplyDelete