Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our Little Big Girl

We have so many happenings, hence the lack of posts that have been going on. Gregs Job is very busy, and Halle is so active that by the end of everyday I want to collapse and sleep, mainly because we are about to be blessed with our second bundle of joy! Halle is the light of our life, and we just adore everything that she does! Even when she is being so naughty, Greg and I secretly smile at each other because she is so adorable. She has learned that we are suckers for her words! When she says WOOWRRY (for sorry!) My heart melts! We are enjoying her age so much and we feel so blessed.
This outfit is from my Grandma, and it is so cute! I think that her Aunt Dev has taught her so well because she lined up against the wall and let me take the picture without hesitation!
One reason she may love her picture taken is because she figured out how to work our cell phones and she loves to scroll through all the pictures of herself! So any day now we are expecting our next great adventure and we are so thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment