Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cancun

Since Greg is such a incredibly hard worker we are able to go on vacation with his work every year! We are a lucky couple and it is so nice to get away before the craziness of the summertime hits, its almost here and I am starting to freak out!
This was Daxs first experience with the water! He was afraid his daddy was going to drop him! I know that Greg never would, and soon he will learn that as well!
Our friends were also blessed with a brand new baby boy and they brought him as well so Dax had a friend!
Believe it or not Dax had a WONDERFUL time! He loved being by the ocean and the sound of the waves made him Zonk! Even though in this picture he was mad two seconds before that he was sticking his tongue out at us (which is his new favorite thing to so:))
Our flight home was LONG, but our little man is so patient and relaxed he is such a great and wonderful baby! We had fun, and thank goodness for Mama Small for watching our beautiful baby girl! Next time I think I would rather go with just Greg and I, but I enjoyed my sweet baby boy!

1 comment: