Wednesday, April 4, 2012

She's 2, a beautiful 2!


I feel so blessed lately to have such a wonderful family! I would have never imagined I would be so happy being a mommy! Life is different and so exciting, and very very tiring, one day I might just maybe catch up on my sleep! But I am so grateful for Halle and I pray that she knows how much I love her! She is a bright ray of sunshine in our lives and we love her dearly! At her 2 year Dr appointment she was pronounced healthy! Which I already knew! We were also given the fun fact that height at age two can be doubled and thats the height they will be with they are older! So Halle is predicted to be 5'8"!! Holy cow! She is going to be so tall! Even if she is near that it is going to be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll and I will always remember her birthday because she shares it with me! Too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete