Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dax Greg Jacobsen

On Wednesday we were blessed with the most beautiful little boy! We are so blessed to have Dax Greg Jacobsen in our lives and we feel so honored to have him in our family. Greg is already very smitten with this little man.
Our little girl, and always my baby, is very happy that she now has her own little baby to take care of. She makes sure that she gives him endless kisses everyday and helps mommy with many tasks. She is our happy girl!
The birth went very very well! Much smoother than Halle's birth, the day went by very slowly as we waited for our little boy to come and be with us. He was born just after 8 at night on wednesday, and he weighed 6 lbs 15 oz, and he was 20 inches long. Everything was great, and our little family grew! Halle is slowly welcoming this little bundle of joy, she is still trying to figure out if he is here to stay!

She loves her brother, I just have to keep her from smashing him! I think about it often that it is a wonder any of us are alive with siblings, we are so rough, which makes us tough I suppose! Especially if you think about me, after all Ryan was my older brother!


Thanks Aunt Dev

1 comment: