Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Everyday Happenings

This is what our home feels like because this little girl fills it with such joy and happiness! She is so cute and so contagious. He giggles warm my heart and there is nothing more warming to me than hearing her laughing throughout the house. We found this weird thing on halles toe the other night, kind of like an ingrown toenail, and so we needed to pull it out! She was so brave and didn't cry at all even though I could tell that it would hurt, I know I would cry! So afterwards Greg got a sucker for her, and because he is a sucker she got 2!!
While we were in Idaho, her other Love Bruno, and her would play all the time, from the moment Halle woke up she would say BRUNO, and yell his name, then she would take care of him! So cute! Halle has begun peeling her own cuties, and this morning I handed her this cutie, she went over sat next to Bruno, and began peeling. With every tiny peel she would hand it to Bruno, and he would so softly take it and swallow! When she finally got to the actual orange she looked at it, contemplated, broke it in half, and gave half to Bruno! My heart melted! It was so cute, and I am so proud of my little girl and her willingness to be so good!
We have been so blessed with being able to have Aunt NON live with us! Halle has such a close bond to her, and they have so much fun together, this is just one of the things that I find them doing on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment