Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


This is Greg opening his gifts! Halle wasn't very into it, she just thought like normal we were there to amuse her!

This is Halle playing Hide and go seek with her dress, we are working on her not lifting up her dress.






We had a fantastic Father's day, it was so nice to hang out with Greg (like every Sunday!) Halle and I spent the whole day on Saturday getting ready for Father's day. We cleaned the house and baked cookies, and finished Greg's present! When I was writing in Greg's card I was trying to trace Halle's feet, she wouldn't sit still! I looked at her and said "Halle, cooperate." She looked at me and gave me the biggest smile and then started giggling.
In the end we made Greg a book on shutterfly and a framed impression of Halle's feet. He told me when I gave him that gift and I quote... "It's better than my car!" (meaning the 68 charger) I said what! That's a lot easier! He is so sweet, and such a wonderful Dad!

1 comment:

  1. as i was reading this, i could totally hear you saying "halle, cooperate." hahaha. i'm still smiling from that.

    what are you guys doing in milwaukee?

    ReplyDelete