Thursday, June 24, 2010

I miss this Gal!

I know that you look at this a lot (karadie) and I just wanted you to know that I miss you! We had some good times, and I know that we have a lot more fun times to go! I feel so blessed to have you in my life and I consider you a sister! It's funny I used to explain the relation between us, "greg's brothers wife..." but now I just say my sister! We have seen each other through the good and the bad, and the ugly (running!) Even though I miss you so much you are constantly in my stories and thoughts! Thank you for always being there for me, I love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You bring a tears to my eyes! stop it! I miss you and love you too more than you know. We do have many more good times to go. I look forward to them big time. :)

    ReplyDelete