Thursday, June 24, 2010

These were the days

Lately I have thought if the many things that I miss. Rock Creek, I basically grew up there, and it will always hold a sweet place in my heart!
Shanny Butt, she is on a mission right now and there is nothing I want to do more than talk to her on the phone, at least! We were always in trouble (or at least I was because she blamed everything on me!) If you know Shannon, once she is in your life, she is contagious! You need her smiling face all the time!
Our crazy family time, it's amazing while you are growing up how often you are trying to get away from your family, and then you move away and you spend the rest of your life trying to get back together with them! My family is amazing and I am so thankful that my mom fostered the relationships between my siblings! I love them, all of them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment